Sai Ram and Greetings from the SaiLights team!
It is fall, and time again for us to work TOGETHER on SaiLights' 2023 Birthday Issue! As always, we are excited to join hands with you to prepare this joint Zone 1 offering for Swami.
Please see below our humble request to All Center Members:
“Sai Hamara, Hum Sai Ke”: One of the best loved Sai Bhajans, is it not? Who does not love to sing this devotee favorite in full-throated voice? Question is, What does this bhajan mean to you? What thoughts or emotions or experiences do these words evoke in you?
SaiLights would love to share your thoughts with devotees across the zone!
• Submissions are due on or before October 17, 2023
• Please limit your responses to about 300 words
• Please upload your responses here: www.sailights.org/sailightssubmission
• You may contact the SaiLights Team at email@example.com
WHAT IS SAI LIGHTS?
• SaiLights is a magazine of Zone 1 of the Sri Sathya Sai Global Council.
• It is published three times a year - Aradhana Day, Guru Purnima, and Swami's Birthday.
• Its aim is to "inform and inspire”. It was launched soon after the Global Council and Zone 1 were established, and has helped Zone 1 members share information and learn from each other.
• SaiLights reports on activities at the Zonal, Regional, and Center levels and shines the light on the many efforts of our Sai brothers and sisters aimed at fostering love and serving our communities.
• SaiLights is Zone 1 members' COLLECTIVE offering to Swami. The SaiLights editorial team counts on contributions from Zone 1 members to ensure that the magazine fulfills its purpose!
-- PLEASE VISIT SAILIGHTS.ORG TO SEE ALL PAST ISSUES OF SAILIGHTS ---